organ donation

hi allz..
the meaning of life is when we can give something to others. that is some meaning of life to me. it is no use to live by being individualistic and selfish. I admit that I am not as good as others in term of giving. because I think that i am not so affordable to give. me also lack. but i want to be a giver. it such a long time i have think about this. i want to donate all my organs and tissues for those who need after my death. i have filled the form today which can be downloaded from this site http://www.mst.org.my/donorreg.html. then you need to post it to National Transplant Resource Center. I hope I can bring some hopes and happiness in life of the people who are suffered by this decision. I will never regret. The Gift of Life is Ours to Give

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiada kata untuk aku ungkapkan sebagai judul

kasih buat Adam

Network Definition