guilty

Assalamualaikum...

its now 1.05 p.m, and I'm here in front of my pc write something in my blog. a new looks blog. with orangeful color... so cheer.. what I am going to nag today?? haa... actually I want to express about my feeling. can I? I feel guilty to one of new friend. Actually I've known her about less than 2 month ago. I admit she's so cheerful, kind-hearted, friendly. but i couldn't make close with her. because the difference of personalities. i am solid quiet, so passive with low voice. but she have a loud voice. talking a lot. i cannot adapt to talk with her nicely. i dont know what to talk with her.. dear you.. I am really sorry for undelivered friendship. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiada kata untuk aku ungkapkan sebagai judul

kasih buat Adam

Network Definition