mother

I feel sad today… because I miss my mother. My mother came to stay with me for 3 days. She just went back to our home yesterday. I and my brother sent her at Pudu Sentral yesterday. Before she went back, we did visit to KLCC and after that we shopped at Jalan Masjid India. We really enjoy because we can spent time together before my mother went back. But after I get back to my rent house, I felt very sad because my mother is not there anymore. I kept looking at the place she sat, the things she used, the clothes she wore. And I started to cry. =(. And till now I’m still crying because I miss her. After I return today, there will be no more cooks from mother. She will not going to open door for me anymore. My mother left her sambal ikan bilis in fridge. It will make me more miss her. I actually hard to move all the things she folded. It’s quite a long time I don’t feel like this. However I feel happy because at least I have made her cheer even a little. And insyaallah I will go back home next month to meet mak and abah as well. Ya Allah please guard my mak and abah wherever they are. Mom… thank you…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiada kata untuk aku ungkapkan sebagai judul

kasih buat Adam

Network Definition