the truth is...



Actually this heart love You
Actually I miss You
But I don’t understand why love has no appear
But I don’t understand why longing has not blossom
The truth even if I’ve collected all the diamond beneath the sea ,
The truth even if I’ve showered it with the rain from Your seven skies
Though love will not appear
Though longing will not blossom
I tried to forward a gift to you
But maybe because its content is not perfect or glorious
I tried to shower it to make it grow and blossom
But maybe because of the water used is not as fresh as from Al Kauthar well
The truth even if I’ve collected all the diamond beneath the sea ,
The truth even if I’ve showered it with the rain from Your seven skies
If I don’t hope for you’re Your Blessings
If I don’t beg for Your Sympathy
To you o Allah
God please present Your Love to me
God please present my longing for You
So that I’ll know that my gratitudes are all Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiada kata untuk aku ungkapkan sebagai judul

kasih buat Adam

Network Definition