Present to Boss



Yesterday my supervisor asked me and my colleague to present to him about what we have done in this unit for past one month. He required us to present about the outcome of the tasks that has been assigned to us. Then we prepared the materials for presentation. He challenged us to present in English. We responded to the challenge even our English proficiency was not so good. In the presentation session there are several issues we discussed together regarding to the task issues and other issues as well. He also advised us to be smart in any work we are doing. The hardworking attitude per se was not enough because sometime others would not appreciate our job or work if we do not present it in smart way. So our efforts maybe wasteful if we do not managed it smartly. The morale is “Be Smart”. He also gave credit to us for all our efforts. However he advises us to not only do what have been assigned but must exceed the expectation. That was amongst the advice we got from him yesterday which will impacted me. Thank you to my supervisor. After I went back, while waited for the bus I got the inspiration to compose a poem about my boss. My mind gushed forth of ideas to generate that poem. Then this is the results. It might hold flaws but as a beginning I think it is something that I can be proud of. Enjoy it. I also posted at Poemhunter.com to share with the world site visitor.

SPECIAL TO MY BOSS =)

My boss,
without you I might be lost
You managed me with no exhaust
Even sometime I made you chaos
In my mind space could little be yours

My boss,
You'll be my boss now and forever
Perhaps later I can be wherever
Lost of memories I'll never surrender
May it's truly because you always sincere

Even sometime I feel sensitive
Sometime my mind blows out prejudice
But only my self shall be perished
If I myself choose to be pessimist
But always tell my self to forget and forgive
It's the medicine for heart to relief

A bouquet of thanks that only I give
Though I feel the more you should receive
But only my prays is the purity gift
Eternal forever till the world after this..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Network Definition

tiada kata untuk aku ungkapkan sebagai judul

kasih buat Adam